MedEntry’s Updated Medical Schools Admissions Guide Now Available!
4 years ago by Rob
MedEntry is delighted to release our free, printable medical school admissions guide that covers everything you need to know about getting into medicine in Australia.
This guide covers:
- Entry criteria, including UCAT and interviews
- How to apply to study medicine
- Medical entry pathways, including undergraduate and graduate entry
- What you should be doing if you are in year 12, year 11 or year 10
- Backup options if you don’t do well in UCAT
- How to choose a medical course
- Suggested timelines for the year
This document is ideal if you are interested in medicine, but not sure where to start.
And don’t forget to prepare for UCAT!
START YOUR UCAT PREP