Frequently Asked Questions
You can upgrade your package at any time by following these steps:
- Login into the MedEntry website by clicking the "Login" button in the right hand top corner
- Once you have logged in and the Online Learning Platform has loaded, click on Your Name in the top right hand corner
- Click on My Account
- Then select the package that you wish to upgrade, followed by the package that you wish to upgrade to, and select your payment method. The difference in cost between the packages will appear in your shopping cart. You can pay using any of the payment methods.
- Some MedEntry products are ineligible for upgrading.
- Some product discounts might not transferable.
- Your Online Learning Platform progress will not be reset. You will have the same Online Platform as before, with the same attempts at practice exams and drills previously completed by you.
This can occasionally occur due to a failure of communication between the MedEntry shop and our payment gateway (Eway), usually because the purchase process took too long and ‘timed out’. To rectify this issue, please:
- Confirm that payment has left your account and ideally take a screenshot of the transaction.
- Email MedEntry firstname.lastname@example.org (ideally with a screenshot of the transaction) informing us that you have purchased but are unable to access the resources. Please include which package and add-ons you were trying to purchase. *
- MedEntry will rectify the issue and provide you with access to your resources.
- * If possible, please also include in your email what operating system you were using (eg. Windows or Mac), which browser, and whether you were using a desktop or mobile device. This will help our IT team investigate the issue further.