Frequently Asked Questions
Registration & Login
When you first register with MedEntry, an email will be sent to the email address you have registered with which contains a username and password. You will need to use this username and password to login to your account.
If you have not received this email, please:
- Ensure you are checking the correct email inbox (the one you used to register with MedEntry)
- Check that the registration email has not ended up in your Junk or Spam folders
If you still have not received the email, it is usually a result of one of the following two issues:
- When you registered with MedEntry, the email address you entered was incorrect or incomplete
- You have registered with a mail service which does not guarantee delivery of emails (eg. hotmail.com, outlook.com, yahoo.com, qq.com)*.
* Please note: we strongly advise against using a hotmail.com, outlook.com, yahoo.com or qq.com email address when registering with MedEntry, as these mail services do not guarantee delivery of emails to your mailbox. We recommend using a mail service such as Gmail instead. You can change your registered email address once you are able to log into your account.
Please email us and let us know the email address that you have had problems with. If possible, please also provide an alternate email address. We will be able to check that the registered email address is valid and create a replacement password for you so you can access your learning materials.