Your Career In Medicine Starts Here
Secure your place in medicine with advanced online tools, renowned workshops and expert training. Start by choosing a package and add extra services to boost your UCAT scores or perfect your interview technique. Whether you’re more comfortable working autonomously, in workshops or in classes, MedEntry’s proven packages will help you ace the UCAT and interviews to gain entry into Australia's top medical schools.
Group Discounts: Find A Study Pal And Save $200
The UCAT is tough to master on your own, so MedEntry always encourages students to create a study group. When you create a group, everyone in your team receives a $200 discount on the Platinum Package, including full access to the Online Platform plus Dr Ray’s renowned UCAT Workshops.
UCAT Headstart: Begin Your Studies Early To Boost Your UCAT Score
University entrance is becoming more competitive, so many determined and ambitious students start their UCAT studies early. Distributing UCAT studies over time leads to better results and less stress in the final hectic years of school. As an incentive, we have a separate range of pricing options to ensure your initiative is rewarded.Learn More
- The most powerful UCAT preparation software available
- Custom MedEntry App for Smartphone
- Innovative & exclusive features to give you the advantage over others
- AI coach that reviews your progress and sets your pace
- Hours of carefully crafted video teaching by experts
- Full access to the Online Platform & App
- Ticket to Dr Ray's UCAT Workshop
- Three days of fun and interactive learning
- Learn top strategies for all 5 UCAT subtests
- Q&As with top-performing students and specialist doctors
- Online expert support
- Full access to the Online Platform & App
- Ticket to Dr Ray's UCAT Workshop
- 10 hours of personal tutoring with a tutor who scored 99th percentile
- Interview Training Bundle & Application Review Service
- One-on-one tutor and expert support
- Option to upgrade to Diamond plus
The packages above are for those sitting UCAT in 2023. If you are sitting UCAT in future years, please enrol in a headstart package.
20,000 UCAT questions, 20+ exams, 40+ subtest mocks
Interactive curriculum with video guides
Access to the MedEntry App (iOS & Android)
Skills Trainers (pioneered by MedEntry)
Personalised / AI feedback
Predicted scores and detailed performance analytics
Replica UCAT platform
Interactive study planner (integrated, with reminders)
Comprehensive knowledge base and community support
Online expert support
Dr Ray's UCAT Workshop
Hours of live UCAT training and guidance
Advice from UCAT experts
Strategies to maximize performance
One-on-one UCAT Coaching
Medical Interview Training
Weekly UCAT Classes
12 x 2.5-hour live sessions with expert trainers who achieved the 99th percentile in the UCAT. Nominate difficult questions for discussion and learn in a fun, interactive environment. All sessions are recorded for future revision.
Intensive UCAT Classes
4 x 5-hour live sessions with expert trainers who achieved the 99th percentile in the UCAT. Nominate difficult questions for discussion and learn in a fun, interactive environment. All sessions are recorded for future revision.
Virtual One-on-one UCAT Training
Get ten hours of live intensive training from UCAT specialists who achieved the 99th percentile in the UCAT. Your personal UCAT mentor will understand your personal challenges, provide focused advice and support you between sessions. If you would like in-person one-on-one tutoring, consider the Diamond Package.
Unfortunately we do not offer payment plans. However, you could order the Online package and then upgrade to Platinum package at any time by paying the difference. Similarly, you could purchase the Platinum package and upgrade to the Diamond package by paying the difference.
Online export support is included in Platinum and Diamond packages, and those students with Weekly Classes. Students with these packages can request help with any specific question or resource on the MedEntry platform and an expert online tutor will respond. This allows students to obtain expert help with difficult UCAT questions and concepts, which is invaluable for learning.
MedEntry has a commitment to helping those from disadvantaged and under-serviced backgrounds (such as those of low socio-economic status and those from rural or remote areas) to achieve their goals. We have provided over $1,200,000 of scholarships and discounts to such students over the years.
MedEntry offers various discounts:
- Group discount. Apply as a group of two or more, and each group member will receive a discount of over 30%! Simply click on Pricing then select the Platinum package and finally purchase the Group Platinum package. Once two or more students have purchased their individual group packages, click on FAQ Groups and select 'How do I join a group?' for information on how to form your group.
- Last year's student discounts. This discount will automatically be applied to the accounts of students who enrolled in a MedEntry package in the previous year and use the same email address as before.
- Teacher/Principal/Lecturer/Professor Nominated Scholarship This scholarship is available to students who are nominated by their current or past teacher, careers counsellor, principal, lecturer or professor. Discount of over 60% off the Platinum package.
- MedEntry Academic scholarship. This scholarship is available to those who demonstrate outstanding statewide, nationwide or international achievement in academic or intellectual endeavours. Discount of over 60% off the Platinum package.
- Health Professional Nominated Scholarship. This scholarship is available to those who are recommended by a health professional (Doctor, Pharmacist, Dentist, Physiotherapist, Nurse, Dietitian, Optometrist etc). Please note that the person recommending cannot be your relative. Scan and email the letter and you will over 60% off the Platinum package.
- Rural workforce agency bursaries: free UCAT preparation packages for rural students who receive grants from RDWA (Rural Doctors Workforce Agency) or RWAV (Rural Workforce Association Victoria). Please contact the relevant agency for details and to apply.
- Register or Login to the MedEntry site.
- Select the Platinum package, then select the Group Platinum package.
- Select any additional add-ons and proceed to the checkout (you do not need to select the same add-ons as your other group members).
- Complete the payment process.
- Once your purchase is complete you will receive an email containing the purchase information and your order number.
- Congratulations, you should now have full access to the MedEntry OLP.
Note: You will need to join a group to be able to book your place in one of our MedEntry UCAT workshops.
You'll need to purchase a Group Platinum package. You can join a group once:
- your purchase of a Group Platinum has been finalised
- you have been invited to join the group .
To join a group:
- You need to have a registered MedEntry account
- If you have not yet registered with MedEntry, please do so on the MedEntry site. You must enter the exact email address that the person has used to invite you to their group.
- You need to purchase a Group Platinum package.
- See the FAQ ‘How do I purchase a Group Package’ for more information.
- Click on the ‘My Group’ button on the Home page
- Click on the ‘Join an Existing Group’ button
- Enter the group number from your invitation email and press Submit
The cost of a UCAT headstart package depends on how long it is until your UCAT testing date. The cost varies depending on what year you order the package, and what time of year you purchase. It also depends on the package that you choose. You can find details of pricing on our UCAT headstart packages page.
UCAT headstart packages all have inbuilt discounts applied. Therefore, it is not possible to apply an additional discount to UCAT headstart packages.
You can upgrade your package at any time by following these steps:
- Login into the MedEntry website by clicking the "Login" button in the right hand top corner
- Once you have logged in, click on My Purchases and then Upgrade Options.
- Select the package that you wish to upgrade, followed by the package that you wish to upgrade to, and select your payment method. The difference in cost between the packages will appear in your shopping cart. You can pay using any of the payment methods.
- Some MedEntry products are ineligible for upgrading.
- Some product discounts might not transferable.
- Your Online Learning Platform will not be reset. You will have the same Online Platform as before, with the same attempts at practice exams and drills previously completed by you.
The past student discount is applied automatically upon checkout. If it does not apply, there may be several reasons:
- You have to be a MedEntry student in the immediate preceding year, not 2 or 3 years before.
- If you do not use the same email address as last year, the discount will not be automatically applied.
- You have to be logged in first then go to the shop (if you go to the shop and then login, you won’t see the discount).
Please take note of the error number and error message (which was generated from your credit card issuer / bank).
The commonest causes for declined credit cards are:
- Using a credit/debit card which is not accepted by the MedEntry shop (the MedEntry shop only accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express)
- Card details were entered incorrectly
- D4406 is a common error if the card number has been entered incorrectly
- D4405 is a common error if the expiry date has been entered incorrectly
Depending on the error, please try:
- Entering your card details again
- Trying a different credit card
- Contacting your credit card issuer / bank for further advice
If you continue to have problems, you can contact us for guidance.
Alternatively, you can pay via Funds Transfer. To do this, please restart the checkout process and choose funds transfer from the Other Payment Options section. Bank details to make the transfer are included in the tax invoice emailed to your registered email address, and can also be found here under ‘How can I pay?’.
If you would like immediate access to your MedEntry package, please email a screenshot of your payment and we will process your order without having to wait for funds to clear.
Medical Interview Bundle
Choose the Interview Training package that has helped thousands of students master their
medical and dental interviews. Benefit from the guidance of Dr Ray,
leading expert on medical entry interviews. Put your new skills to the test in mock
interviews and receive feedback from experts. Get the latest information in a comprehensive
Interview Guide with additional, university-specific information.
View more information and dates.
|Strategy Day With Dr Ray|
Strategies for succeeding in MMI and panel interviews
Understanding the mindset of the interviewer
Presenting your best self, with confidence
Up-to-date questions, structure and emphasis of each university
|Simulated Mock Interview|
Tailored to your university’s interview
Feedback from multiple interviewers
Group feedback and discussion
|The Ultimate Interview Guide|
How to answer common and complex questions
Interview techniques and strategies
Interactive MMI and panel question bank
Additional Tailored Mock Interviews
Every Medical Interview Bundle includes one Tailored Mock Interview, but we understand that many students will apply to more than one medical school. Each university’s interview is different, so each additional Mock Interview is specific to that particular course. You’ll practice with university-specific questions, be questioned by our expert panellists and receive detailed feedback and suggestions.
Add Interview Tutoring
Have an medical interview training bundle but want additional one-on-one support? Receive five hours of online tutoring with an interview tutor. Your tutor will help you perfect your interview technique and provide personalised feedback on your responses. Note that this service is only available to those who have an existing medical interview training bundle.
Personal Mock Interview
If you can’t make it to a Strategy Day, MedEntry provides one-on-one training with an experienced interviewer. You’ll practice your responses in a mock interview tailored to your university, and get personal feedback to help you perfect your interview performance.
Bond University Bundle
Psychometric Training + Strategy Day (with Dr Ray) + Mock Interview + Interview Resources.
Bond University Psychometric Training
Already have an Interview Training bundle? Purchase the Bond University Psychometric Training separately.
Applying to JCU or UNSW? You will need to submit a written application. MedEntry provides
detailed analysis and recommendations for improvement. We understand your application is
one of the most important written forms you’ll ever submit, so we take extra time and
care to make sure your application stands out, and will meet the specific priorities of
Please allow at least 3 working days for your application to be reviewed and returned to you.
Interview Pricing FAQs
1. Purchase a Medical Interview Training bundle (note the Diamond Package already includes an MIT)
2. Login and click on My Bookings
3. Search for: You have an unused Interview Strategy Day session (or) You have an unused Tailored Mock session
4. Click on Book Now
5. Select a date and click Book Now to confirm.
6. To change the date, click on My Bookings, click on Move, select a different date and click Move to confirm.
For details on how to purchase, please refer to the Purchasing FAQ
You will be able to access the uni specific questions for the particular mock that you have both booked and attended. If you would like to view other uni specific question resources, please purchase an additional mock interview.
Strategy Days start at 9.30am and finish at 5.30pm AEST.
Mock Interviews run for approximately four hours and begin at either 9am or 2pm AEST, according to your booking.
A couple of days before your session, you will be emailed details including start/end times. Please check your email carefully for details.
For guidance on how to write an application, login to your account, launch the Online Platform and from the side, click on University Admissions. Then read the Written Application Guide for help in writing your application.
To have your application reviewed, click on My Purchases and then Extra Purchase Options. Select Application Review Service (note: there is one for UNSW and one for JCU/other) and purchase. Once you have paid for this service, login and upload your application (in Microsoft Word format) by clicking on 'My Purchases' and then Application Review.
- Each Application Review Service is valid for one application.
- Please ensure that you allow at least three working days to process your application.
- Applications must be submitted in Microsoft Word format. If they are submitted in any other format, it will be difficult to provide feedback.
Once your application is reviewed, it will be emailed back to you with feedback recorded using the 'Track Changes' feature of Microsoft Word.
Please allow at least 3 working days for your application to be reviewed and returned to you. If you need your application reviewed urgently, we may be able to do so. Please contact us.
Yes. You can have your application re-reviewed once more after you have made the suggested changes. To arrange this, please email the application to MedEntry. Please allow at least an additional 3 days for your application to be re-reviewed and returned to you.
Interview tutoring includes 5 hours of one-to-one online / virtual tutoring with an interview tutor. Your tutor will help you perfect your interview technique and provide personalised feedback on your responses.
Unfortunately you will need a Medical Interview Bundle in order to purchase interview tutoring.