Frequently Asked Questions
- If paying by credit card, and if the transaction is successful (99% of them are), you will get immediate access. Failed transactions are usually due to delays in entering credit card details.
- If paying by credit card, and if the transaction is NOT successful, please email us (with as much detail as possible) and you will get access within one business day (if the payment has been received by MedEntry). If this happens during the weekend/public holidays, please do NOT expect the matter to be resolved until the next business day. We realise you think your matter is urgent, but just as you prefer not to be working during holidays, so do our staff. We only have skeleton "After-Hours Support" for basic needs, not for dealing with complex issues such as failed transactions.
- If paying by credit card, and if the transaction is NOT successful, and if you want immediate access, another option is to try again with another credit card. If we receive the payment twice, one of them will be refunded back to your credit card. If you choose this option, please send us an email requesting refund for one of the payments.
- If paying by Electronic Funds Transfer, and you have sent an email that you have done this, you should have access on the next business day.
- Please note that bookings for weekly classes/workshops/Interview training sessions etc close two business days prior, as IT staff will have to send relevant information to enrolled students. So please do not expect action outside business hours.
Absolutely! You can get a free trial of our online platform including a full practice exam, use of the skills trainers, preview of our curriculum and more: https://www.medentry.edu.au/resources/free-resources
All products can be ordered via this website. Before you purchase any products, you will need to register with us and login. Then simply browse our products and click ‘purchase’. This will add the item to your shopping cart. When you ‘checkout’, you will be taken to a page that provides instructions on how to complete your purchase.
You can order your products online by any of the following means:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Personal Cheque
- Money Order from Australia Post
- Bank Cheque
- Internet banking
- Cash payment into MedEntry's bank account at any Bank
- Payment at our Head Office in Melbourne
If you pay by Credit/Debit Card, the service providers' name will be shown as "MedEntry" on your card statement.
Cheque / Money Order /Bank Cheque
If you are sending a cheque or money order, please write the MedEntry order number (MExxxxxx) on the back of the cheque/money order. You will receive the MedEntry order number once you complete your order.
Internet or online banking/Electronic Funds Transfer/Cash deposit (paying from within Australia)
If you pay by electronic funds transfer, your order will normally be activated within two business days. If it is not activated, please send us an email with the student's name and MedEntry order number (MExxxxxx). MedEntry's account details are as follows:
Name of account holder: MedEntry
BSB Number: 063237
Account Number: 10202957
Reference/Description: Please write here your MedEntry order number (MExxxxxx).
Name of Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Address of Bank: 46 Bonwick St, Fawkner, Vic 3060, Australia
International Funds Transfers (paying from outside Australia):
Name of account holder: MedEntry
Address: 126 Jukes Rd, Fawkner VIC 3060, Australia
Phone number: +61393599960
Bank name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
SWIFT/BIC code: CTBAAU2S
Account number: 06323710202957
You can upgrade your package at any time by following these steps:
- Login into the MedEntry website by clicking the "Login" button in the right hand top corner
- Once you have logged in, click on My Purchases and then Upgrade Options.
- Select the package that you wish to upgrade, followed by the package that you wish to upgrade to, and select your payment method. The difference in cost between the packages will appear in your shopping cart. You can pay using any of the payment methods.
- Some MedEntry products are ineligible for upgrading.
- Some product discounts might not transferable.
- Your Online Learning Platform will not be reset. You will have the same Online Platform as before, with the same attempts at practice exams and drills previously completed by you.
Please take note of the error number and error message (which was generated from your credit card issuer / bank).
The commonest causes for declined credit cards are:
- Using a credit/debit card which is not accepted by the MedEntry shop (the MedEntry shop only accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express)
- Card details were entered incorrectly
- D4406 is a common error if the card number has been entered incorrectly
- D4405 is a common error if the expiry date has been entered incorrectly
Depending on the error, please try:
- Entering your card details again
- Trying a different credit card
- Contacting your credit card issuer / bank for further advice
If you continue to have problems, you can contact us for guidance.
Alternatively, you can pay via Funds Transfer. To do this, please restart the checkout process and choose funds transfer from the Other Payment Options section. Bank details to make the transfer are included in the tax invoice emailed to your registered email address, and can also be found here under ‘How can I pay?’.
If you would like immediate access to your MedEntry package, please email a screenshot of your payment and we will process your order without having to wait for funds to clear.
MedEntry uses Braintree (www.braintreegateway.com) as our payment gateway. Braintree is highly secure and is supported by Australia's leading banks. For your protection, all transactions are secured with 128 bit encryption and SSL technology.
Transactions through a server using SSL are far safer than using a credit card at a petrol station, restaurant or other retail establishments.
Your greatest risk for exposure is NOT the use of properly secured WWW Sites for financial transactions, but rather your everyday person-to-person transactions. The server software allows clients (surfers) to access WWW pages using SSL-based security. SSL is an encryption standard that prevents anyone from intercepting and reading the data stream between the client and the server. Thus, SSL is ideal for accepting sensitive data over the Internet, such as credit-card numbers or controlled access passwords.
If you are concerned about providing your credit/debit card details over the internet, you can purchase your products by personal cheque, bank cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
When it takes too long to enter all CC details, the form times out and therefore the purchase is unsuccessful. Your product choice is lost from the shopping cart. It will be necessary to begin again.
If your order is successful, an order number appears on screen beginning with "ME" followed by a six digit number (eg MExxxxxx).
If you are in New Zealand, please go to: http://www.medentry.co.nz/
If you are in Ireland, please go to: http://www.medentry-hpat.ie/
If you are in the UK, please go to: https://www.medentry.co.uk/
Residents of all other countries: Please note that all payments must be in Australian dollars.
Following are your options:
- Credit/debit card online. Choosing this will automatically convert your payment to Australian Dollars.
- Bank draft made out to "MedEntry". These can be obtained from any Bank. Note: The bank draft must be in Australian Dollars.
- International Electronic Funds Transfer
Please note that personal cheques are NOT accepted for payments from overseas.
If you pay by International Electronic Funds Transfer, you MUST send us an email with the details of student's name, MedEntry order number, etc.
Please simply put through a new order selecting your desired method of payment. Then please email us with details of your old order (please include your old MedEntry order number) and we will delete the old order for you.
Unfortunately we do not offer payment plans. However, you could order the Online package and then upgrade to Platinum package at any time by paying the difference. Similarly, you could purchase the Platinum package and upgrade to the Diamond package by paying the difference.